All 6 art Reviews

The Priestess of the Bones The Priestess of the Bones

How come no one has Commented on this

This Beautiful art here just .... wow! If only i could have it as a poster! All the good ones are normally over looked! I need to stop bitching this is about you and your creation Great job! Now to look at all the other stuff you have. :P

kyowell responds:

:) thank you so much for enjoying my artwork! it is greatly appreciated!

Kill Me, Free Me Kill Me, Free Me

I've been waiting for this!

I'm always looking around and try to see things that are different then everything else. I mean my father loves to tell me "theres nothing new under the sun", due to the fact that he's seen it all and know's about most of it. I guess what I'm trying to say (and should be saying to my father) is ... I'm not the sun! thanks for the new wallpaper!

Dragoon Dragoon

Nice

I was wondering if you timed yourself on this one I mean whats the fastest time you ever had on painting something like this? Also I'm still kind of new when i ask what program do you use to make this?

EHC'S MR.CLACK EHC'S MR.CLACK

Nice

I notices how you don't have many reviews on this one ... and I'm not sure why most of your work is outstanding! Next to this drawing is the detailed BIO that you have made for him. So? when are you going to start doing flash movies with this Idea of yours?

dommi-fresh responds:

when i have the patience and skill to actually do one

HCI doodles HCI doodles

Very nice!

And If im not mistaken its all in pencil? Really just some nice stuff I hope to be as good a you one day! but for now I look forward to more of your work in pencil for inspiration. Thanks for sharing this with everyone to see.

Mindchamber Mindchamber

Hey ..uhh

I know you might get this a lot but, I'm moved by you creation that you've made and well as a man, I mean a boy .... (lets see here i'm 24 turn 25 this year...) as a young man who is Inspired by your work I have to ask what books, what hobby's , or things did you do to get such a vision like this? I ask because I see the Comic book in the back round and I have been trying to work on one for a while now so I'm kind of looking for tips. PS: are you selling the comic book and if you are do you go and by it here on the site or are they at some comic book stores only!?