U: Marathon Race U: Marathon Race

Ooo OOo!

Its was cute and smooth, But I wouldn't might being a writer for ya! I mean if you want / need one.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

All points go to you on this one!

Loved it, love everything about it! I have only one problem... and thats with the Title thats it! Its just that OutLaw seems so plan? I dont know how about something like "Dust Chaser!" or ummm "Dead men walking". you get what i'm saying.... right?

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Great Just Great!

But... next time for something really scary and real you should put a REALLY BIG Komodo dragon!!! OH YAA!! on top of that I just wanted to say love your work.

Shades ShootOut Shades ShootOut

Keep working at it

nice try...good luck on the next one

The Priestess of the Bones The Priestess of the Bones

How come no one has Commented on this

This Beautiful art here just .... wow! If only i could have it as a poster! All the good ones are normally over looked! I need to stop bitching this is about you and your creation Great job! Now to look at all the other stuff you have. :P

kyowell responds:

:) thank you so much for enjoying my artwork! it is greatly appreciated!

Kill Me, Free Me Kill Me, Free Me

I've been waiting for this!

I'm always looking around and try to see things that are different then everything else. I mean my father loves to tell me "theres nothing new under the sun", due to the fact that he's seen it all and know's about most of it. I guess what I'm trying to say (and should be saying to my father) is ... I'm not the sun! thanks for the new wallpaper!

Dragoon Dragoon

Nice

I was wondering if you timed yourself on this one I mean whats the fastest time you ever had on painting something like this? Also I'm still kind of new when i ask what program do you use to make this?